What does encoded tag mean exactly?
When you order encoded tags on Squares platform, each product you will receive will have an encoded chip and will be printed on top. The encoding and printing parts will both have the same and unique serial number. They will also have the exact information you gave us during your order.
- if you scan the RFID chip with an RFID reader, you will find an EAN + a unique serial number.
- if you look at the top of the tag
- you will be able to see a bar-code / data-bar (depending on the chosen option during order)
- they will have the same EAN and serial numbers that there is in the chip
- they will have the product information such as product name, product description, product code, size and color you gave us from your “catalog file” during order.